The seat of the parliament in 1202, this Renaissance-style castle was built by order of Fernando II de León and forms part of the former walled enclosure of the town. Practically razed to the ground in 1808 during the Peninsular War, it conserves the monumental Torre del Caracol, where there is a living room with an impressive Mudejar (Moorish) coffered ceiling. It now comprises a total of 38 guest rooms.
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the interior contains classical decorative elements such as rugs, forged lamps, coffered ceilings, wood and Castilian bricks. Its spectacular living rooms are duly equipped to promote their functional value as spaces for social gatherings. The dreamy bedrooms are comfortable, and the restaurant offers an array of the region's gastronomic specialities. The hotel is air-conditioned and its facilities include an entrance hall with 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a currency exchange facility, lift access, a café, a bar, a WLAN access point, room and laundry services and parking for those arriving by car.
Standard Room services