The hotel building was rebuilt in 1595 by Juan de Herrera. It is the perfect place to enjoy agritourism and walks through nature because of its location on the Way of St. James pilgrimage route, its design and its cultural value. There are 47 rooms in total, including 46 double rooms, spread across 2 two-storey buildings. Amenities and services include air conditioning, a lobby, 24-hour reception and check-out service, a hotel safe and lift access. A café, restaurant, conference facilities, WLAN Internet access and room and laundry services also feature.
This historic hotel is situated right on the outskirts of the historic centre of the city, only about 800 m from the Plaza de San Francisco. Restaurants, bars and the tourist centre of Santo Domingo are all just a short walk away. It is 18 km from Haro, 45 km from Logroño, and 69 km from Burgos. Shopping opportunities and a bus station can be found in Logroño.
Departing from the airport of Logrono, continues toward the southwest.
Pass trough a roundabout. Turn to the right to merge onto N-232.
Continue on Highway LO-20/LO-20 (signs for
N-111/A-13/AP-68/Logroño/E-804/A-12/LO-20). Continue on A-12. Take exit
14 to A-126. Slight left at A-12. Slight left at N-120. Take the exit.
Turn left onto N-102. Continue straight onto N-102. Spend a roundabout.
Enter the roundabout. The area is located on the right hand.